Featured items include pieces from Alice in Chains, Alexisonfire, Black Lungs, Cancer Bats, Dashboard Confessional, Death From Above, I Mother Earth, Letterkenny, Monster Truck, Tokyo Police Club and more.
"We stand firmly behind the Black Lives Matter movement and want to contribute and raise funds for the cause," the label wrote in a statement. "We are doing a raffle with items donated from our artists or from our secret stash."
The raffle kicked off earlier today over at Dine Alone's website. Each ticket costs $10.
Head over to the raffle website to enter. Winners will be drawn on July 5 and contacted via email on July 10.
See Dine Alone's announcement below, where you'll also find the full list of raffle prizes.
The Dal, Dine Alone & Friends Charity Raffle is now live on the @dinealonestore! Our artists and pals have donated some thoughtful and amazing items to be raffled off, so make sure to check them out at the 🔗 in our bio. Proceeds from the raffle will be donated to @blklivesmatter, Black Lives Matter Toronto, @niacentre, @bailproject and @blackwomeninmotion ❤️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Each $10 you contribute to an item will represent one chance to be the lucky recipient of this donation. For example, if you pay $100 = 10 chances. There is no limit on the amount you can donate but only donations made through the specific item page will give you the chance to win that item. Winners will be notified by the email used to purchase tickets. All Contributions raised on this page will be split evenly and donated directly to the organizations listed above. All sales are final as these items are considered memorabilia. One winner per item raffled will be chosen at random by 11:59pm ET on Sunday, July 5 and contacted via email by July 10, 2020. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Items shown above: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ •City and Colour - Signed Banjo used to record "The Girl" & More• Banjo used during the recording of Bring Me Your Love on songs "The Girl" and "What Makes A Man". Banjo comes signed by Dallas Green. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ •City and Colour - Clark Guitar Amp Used in Studio• Clark guitar amp used in studio to record albums 'If I Should Go Before You' and 'A Pill For Loneliness'. Comes with custom case. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ •City and Colour - 'A Pill For Loneliness' Splatter Vinyl Hand Pressed by Dallas Green• 2x12" Clear with multi-colour splatter vinyl variant of the latest City and Colour album 'A Pill For Loneliness'. This pressing was hand pressed by Dallas Green August 2019. Comes in a screenprinted jacket, limited to 10 copies and was never sold to the public. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ •City and Colour - Signed 'Bring Me Your Love' CD• CD copy of 'Bring Me Your Love' hand signed by Dallas Green
- Alexisonfire: One-of-a-kind, hand-drawn artwork by George Pettit for Dogs Blood EP; signed broken mic stand from video shoot, limited edition box set
- A$AP Rocky: Signed Long.Live.A$AP album
- Billy Talent: Signed Gold record
- Blind Melon: Signed and hand-painted 18" floor tom head and 14" snare drum head by Glen Graham
- City and Colour: Signed vintage amp, signed banjo from "The Girl" Video, A Pill For Loneliness Splatter vinyl hand-pressed by Dallas Green
- Daniel Caesar: Out-of-print Freudian Vinyl and photobook (only 100 copies originally released)
- Dine Alone: Test presses from various artists, signed 10-year anniversary poster featuring 100 different artists from that year, including Alexisonfire, City and Colour, Dashboard Confessional, Dune Rats, P!nk, Quicksand, and more
- Evanescence: Signed Fallen vinyl
- Finger Eleven: Signed Epiphone Les Paul guitar, handwritten lyric sheet for "One Thing"
- Foo Fighters: Signed Wasting Light vinyl
- Glorious Sons: Signed drum skin
- Kevin Drew (of Broken Social Scene): Signed original artwork
- Letterkenny: Signed Shamrock hockey jersey
- Celebrity Chef Matty Matheson: Signed Bob Kramer Chef's knife from Matty's personal collection and card
- Metric: Emily Haines hand-painted Art of Doubt jean jacket
- P!NK: Signed sweatshirt, signed tank top + magazine bundles
- Sam Roberts: Signed and personalized guitar pedal
- Sparta: Signed guitar pedal (used during the recording of Trust The River)
- Sum 41: Signed handwritten lyric sheet for "Still Waiting", signed poster
- Sly & The Family Stone: Higher! Vinyl box set
- Toronto Maple Leafs: Signed Mitch Marner authentic pro jersey
- Toronto Raptors: Limited edition Adidas AM4 "World Champs" Shoe (only 613 pairs made), Pascal Siakam Nike Swingman Jersey
- The Sheepdogs: Signed custom Future Nostalgia corn hole game
- The Tragically Hip: Rare, signed 15 LP Deluxe vinyl box set of The Complete Collection 1987-2016
- The Trews: Signed guitars and pedals
- Vanessa Carlton: Handwritten lyrics sheet for "Patience", signed CD and vinyl bundle
- Wintersleep: Gibson Les Paul guitar, signed kick drum head with illustrated decal by the late Scott Hutchison of Frightened Rabbit